Before travel guide
- Getting Started
- PCS Orders
- Total Army Sponsorship
- Command Sponsorship
- EFMP Screening Process
- Passports, SOFA Stamp & A-3 Visa
- Government Travel Card (GTCC)
- Booking Lodging Reservation
- Planning Travel
- Traveling with Pets
- Parent Outreach Services at CYS
- Planning Household Goods
- Ship your Vehicle
- Driving Overseas
- Mail, Packages & P.O. Box
- DoDEA Pacific West School District Preparation
- Legal Services
- Service members Civil Relief Act (SCRA)
- Cell Phones, Keeping in Touch & Dialing Instruction
- Chip Credit Cards, Banks & Exchange Rates
- PCS Resources
When you arrive in South Korea, you must coordinate for UB/HHG delivery:
- Log in to Defense Personal Property System and update your contact information: Korean cell phone number and verify email address.
- • Once the UB/HHG is on-hand at the agent company's warehouse, the company will contact you by phone or email.
- When contacted, set up delivery appointment with the agent company directly.
- If you are not ready to receive your UB/HHG, the agent company will store your UB/HHG for 90 days at government expense.
If you need further assistance or additional storage, contact the installations transportation office.
- Pyongtaek: DSN 315-757-2455/2454
- Seoul: 315-756-3604/3608
- Tongduchon: 315-730-3321
- Daegu: 315-763-0715