Before travel guide
- Getting Started
- PCS Orders
- Total Army Sponsorship
- Command Sponsorship
- EFMP Screening Process
- Passports, SOFA Stamp & A-3 Visa
- Government Travel Card (GTCC)
- Booking Lodging Reservation
- Planning Travel
- Traveling with Pets
- Parent Outreach Services at CYS
- Planning Household Goods
- Ship your Vehicle
- Driving Overseas
- Mail, Packages & P.O. Box
- DoDEA Pacific West School District Preparation
- Legal Services
- Service members Civil Relief Act (SCRA)
- Cell Phones, Keeping in Touch & Dialing Instruction
- Chip Credit Cards, Banks & Exchange Rates
- PCS Resources
Childcare during in-processing is very limited and contingent upon available spaces in CYS and having a completed registration and enrollment package.
Parent Central Services is here to help get the required information for your child to be enrolled in Child and Youth Services (CYS). For your child to participate in any CYS program on USAG Humphreys, he/she must be registered. We can help you get this accomplished when you stop by, but please ensure that you have proper documents on hand. It is preferred to fill out in advance.
Soldier and family activities available during in-processing
- USO (BLDG S354). Open M-F 8am – 8pm or Sat and Sunday from 9am – 6pm. They have TV’s, Skype phones and cell phone vender.
- Library (BLDG 2200). Open M-T 11am – 8pm, and W-Sun 10am – 7pm. Look in the Humphreys Happenings for daytime children's programs.
- Arts and Crafts (BLDG 5711). Open Wed-Sun 11am – 7pm, has lunchtime craft programs every day.
- The Outdoor Pool is open during the summer, located behind the Flightline Restaurant. It has a water park as well as an Olympic size outdoor pool.
- Freedom Park behind the new Lodging building (open field).
- Beacon Park near the main gate has disc golf.
- Super Gym play ground has several jungle gyms.
- There are green areas from the Super gym to the PX and One Stop along the water canal.
- There are two movie theaters, one by the PX and one by the Warrior zone. Movie schedule is on the USAG-H app.
- Post Exchange (bldg. 5700).
- Commissary (BLDG 5730).
- Chapel has a variety of Protestant, Catholic, Jewish, Latter Day Saints and 7th day Adventist services.
- There is a free on-post bus available. Schedule is available on the USAG-H application. Normally the bus comes every 15 minutes on duty days and 30 minutes after duty hours.