Before travel guide
- Getting Started
- PCS Orders
- Total Army Sponsorship
- Command Sponsorship
- Civilian Sponsorship
- EFMP Screening Process
- Passports, SOFA Stamp & A-3 Visa
- Government Travel Card (GTCC)
- Booking Lodging Reservation
- Planning Travel
- Traveling with Pets
- Parent Outreach Services at CYS
- Planning Household Goods
- Ship your Vehicle
- Driving Overseas
- Mail, Packages & P.O. Box
- DoDEA Pacific West School District Preparation
- Legal Services
- Service members Civil Relief Act (SCRA)
- Cell Phones, Keeping in Touch & Dialing Instruction
- Chip Credit Cards, Banks & Exchange Rates
- PCS Resources
Book Lodging Reservation
All Soldiers will complete digital in-processing via a Quick Response (QR) code while going through the 15 day quarantine upon arrival. Soldiers will complete the lodging application form via the QR code and then submit. If lodging is needed, Command-sponsored Family Members, Single Soldier with pets will coordinate accommodations directly with the lodge. The reservation will be made to start after the 15-day quarantine period. This will allow further coordination with receiving on-post housing or coordination with relators for off-post housing.
- Single Soldiers - (E1-E8, WO1-CW4, and O1-O5 (non CSL/Command slated)) Single Soldier with no Family, will get a projected room on post in Senior Leader Quarters (SLQs) from installation housing.
- E9/O5 CSL (Command Slated), O6 and CW5 – Sponsors will coordinate lodging if the CSL housing is not ready for the 15 day quarantine or directly after.
If you have questions or concerns you may contact the 19th Human Resources Company for further instruction and guidance.
19 HRC 24hr Phone
DSN: 315-757-2387 / 315-755-2044
Can also Direct Message 19th HRC at www.facebook.com/19thHRC
If Camp Humphreys Army Lodging is not available, 19th HRC will provide guidance to alternative lodging options. Families cannot stay at off post hotels during the in-processing period without coordination and from 19th HRC.