Before travel guide
- Getting Started
- PCS Orders
- Total Army Sponsorship
- Command Sponsorship
- EFMP Screening Process
- Passports, SOFA Stamp & A-3 Visa
- Government Travel Card (GTCC)
- Booking Lodging Reservation
- Planning Travel
- Traveling with Pets
- Parent Outreach Services at CYS
- Planning Household Goods
- Ship your Vehicle
- Driving Overseas
- Mail, Packages & P.O. Box
- DoDEA Pacific West School Region Preparations
- Legal Services
- Service members Civil Relief Act (SCRA)
- Cell Phones, Keeping in Touch & Dialing Instruction
- Chip Credit Cards, Banks & Exchange Rates
- PCS Resources
Transportation From The Airport
All Soldiers will conduct movement to Camp Humphreys to complete a 5-Day in-processing program. All Soldiers and family members will spend the first 5 to 8 days at Camp Humphreys to complete theater in-processing (some personnel may reside at DHL and commute daily to USAG-Humphreys due to hotel lodging availability).
Patriot Express arrival - You will be met by 19 HRC representatives and transported to Camp Humphreys on government provided buses. If you arrive via Space-A or other military transport you will have to contact 19 HRC and/or coordinate travel with your unit sponsor.
Commercial arrivals personnel will need to locate the USFK / 8A Joint Reception Service Kiosk. 19 HRC representatives will assist the Solider and their family with onward movement based on the bus schedules.
- All PCS personnel will conduct movement to Camp Humphreys (approximately 1.5 hour drive) if lodging has been reserved or is available.
- If lodging is not available at Camp Humphreys, 8th HRC personnel will assist you in transportation to USAG-Yongsan and for lodging at the Dragon Hill Lodge.
- All PCS personnel will ride the Camp Humphreys PCS Bus regardless of rank unless pre-coordinated with 8th HRC leadership.
- Soldiers and Family Members that are just arriving to Korea will need two forms of PHOTO ID to enter any Military Post/Base.
Camp Humphreys (From 19 Apr 19)
|Camp Humphreys to Incheon Airport T2 to T1|
|1RC CP CP HUMPS DEPARTURE TIME||0600||1300|
|DROP OFF LOCATION
T1: 3RD FLOOR, TERMINAL NO. 7
T2: 3RD FLOOR, TERMINAL NO. 5
|INCHEON AIRPORT to CP HUMPS|
|INCHEON AIRPORT||T1 ARRIVAL TIME||06:20||07:50||17:20||18:50||21:20|
|T1 DEPARTURE TIME||06:30||08:00||17:30||19:00||21:30|
|T2 ARRIVAL TIME||06:45||08:15||17:45||19:15||21:45|
|T2 DEPARTURE TIME||07:00||08:30||18:00||19:30||22:00|
|T1 = Terminal 1, T2 = Terminal 2
Pick Up Location
INCHEON AP T1 GATE NO. 1
INCHEON AP T2 GATE NO. 4
The schedule date time can be changeable
|For additional information: USAG Humphreys Transportation Page|
Yongsan (From 22 Apr 2019)
|Yongsan to Incheon Airport (Daily)|
|Yongsan (Bldg 4050, Dragon Hill Lodge)||07:00||09:30||15:00|
|Incheon Airport Terminal 2 (Gate 4)||08:30||11:00||16:30|
|Incheon Airport Terminal 1 (Gate 1)||08:45||11:15||16:45|
|Incheon Airport to Yongsan (Daily)|
|Incheon Airport Terminal 1 (3rd Floor No. 7)||07:00||17:00||20:30||22:00|
|Incheon Airport Terminal 2 (3rd Floor No. 5)||07:30||17:30||21:00||22:30|
|Yongsan (Bldg 4050, Dragon Hill Lodge)||09:00||19:00||22:30||24:00|
|For additional information: USAG Yongsan Transportation Page|
Osan Air Base (from May 2018)
|Incheon Airport to Osan Air Base|
|Incheon Airport: Bus departs from Gate 1(1st floor) at Terminal 1 and from Gate 6(1st floor) at Terminal 2.
After departing Osan AB, it takes approximately 1.5 hours to reach Terminal 1 and an additional 20 minutes to reach Terminal 2.
|Tickets for sale at ITT or pay driver in USD.
Leisure Travel: $15
*Bus departs Incheon at 2230 if no delayed arrivals.
|For additional information: Osan Air Base Transportation Page|