Before travel guide
- Getting Started
- PCS Orders
- Total Army Sponsorship
- Command Sponsorship
- EFMP Screening Process
- Passports, SOFA Stamp & A-3 Visa
- Government Travel Card (GTCC)
- Booking Lodging Reservation
- Planning Travel
- Traveling with Pets
- Parent Outreach Services at CYS
- Planning Household Goods
- Ship your Vehicle
- Driving Overseas
- Mail, Packages & P.O. Box
- DoDEA Pacific West School Region Preparations
- Legal Services
- Service members Civil Relief Act (SCRA)
- Cell Phones, Keeping in Touch & Dialing Instruction
- Chip Credit Cards, Banks & Exchange Rates
- PCS Resources
Soldiers will complete five days of Korean Theater in-processing. Family members are encouraged to attend. Children can also attend during any of the Soldiers training, except the CIF draw due to space constraints. All in-processing takes place at the One-Stop building which is less than a 10 minute drive from Army Lodging or Soldier Barracks
There is a Spouses Briefing on the first and third Monday each month that explains the services that are available on the Army Posts in Korea. Spouses briefings are located at Army Community Services (ACS) on the first floor of the One-Stop from 9-11 a.m.
A cultural exchange tour is conducted on most Thursdays and Fridays to help Soldiers and families learn about Korea culture and the local area. Children over the age of 8 are allowed to attend. The mornings consist of classroom activities with a tour in the afternoons. Thursday tours teach you how to ride the local busses, subways, and trains in Korea and includes a visit a local mall and open-air market. Friday tour visits a folk village where you can see how Koreans lived and worked throughout history. Registration required, contact ACS to sign up.
Five Day In-Processing Schedule
- Day 1 Briefings
Timeline Briefings – Briefing Room 1 0530-0630 Personal Hygiene 0630-0700 Accountability/Load Buses (bldg. 725) 0700-0845 Movement / Breakfast 0845-0900 Accountability / Roll Call 0900-1030 8A Command Video / Welcome Brief/SHARP 1030-1100 Initial Finance Brief 1100-1130 Lunch 1300-1400 Legal Brief / Tricare Brief 1400-1430 Red Cross Brief / Housing Video 1430-1700 DBIDS (1st Floor)
Ration Control (1st Floor) - CSP ONLY
MPD-DD93/SGLV (3rd Floor)
Housing (Area III ONLY) (3rd Floor)
End-of-Day Cadre Brief
- Day 2 Briefings
Timeline Briefings –Briefing Room 2 0530-0630 Personal Hygiene 0630-0700 Accountability/Load Buses (bldg. 725) 0700-0845 Movement / Breakfast 0845-0900 Accountability / Roll Call 0900-1130 Medical Readiness / Immunizations 1130-1300 Lunch 1300-1400 CIF Sizing Sheets 1400-1430 19th ESC Welcome Brief (19th ESC Only) 1430-1500 Dental Readiness Screening 1500-1700 Finance Processing (Documents Turn-In) End-of-Day Cadre Brief
- Day 3 Cultural Instruction
Timeline Cultural Instruction – Theater 1 0530-0630 Personal Hygiene 0630-0700 Accountability/Load Buses (bldg. 725) 0700-0845 Movement / Breakfast 0900-0915 Accountability / Roll Call 0915-1130 Korean Cultural Brief Part I 1130-1300 Lunch 1300-1530 Korean Cultural Brief Part II End-of-Day Cadre Brief 1545-1700 DAYS I & II MAKE-UP OPPORTUNITY Personnel Assigned to 2ID ONLY - Briefing Room 2 1630 Every Monday or First Duty Day, 2ID Commanding General’s Welcome Brief
- Day 4 Cultural Instruction
Timeline Cultural Instruction – Theater 2 0530-0630 Personal Hygiene 0630-0700 Accountability/Load Buses (bldg. 725) 0700-0845 Movement / Breakfast 0900-0915 Accountability / Roll Call 0915-1130 Korean Cultural Brief Part III 1130-1300 Lunch 1300-1530 Korean Cultural Brief Part IV End-of-Day Cadre Brief 1545-1700 DAYS I & II MAKE-UP OPPORTUNITY *Dental Appointments will be completed throughout Day IV Briefing
- Day 5 CIF/Area Shipping
Timeline CIF/Area Shipping – Briefing Room 3 0530-0630 Personal Hygiene 0630-0700 Accountability/Load Buses (bldg. 725) 0700-0845 Movement / Breakfast 0830-0900 Accountability / Areas I-IV Brief / Movement 0900-UTC CIF Issue (Areas I, II, III (Osan AFB/Suwon) ONLY) 0900-UTC Area III Departure (USAG-H ONLY-Unit Sponsor Pick Up) 1000-UTC Area IV Bus Departure (Camp Carroll / Camp Walker / Camp Henry) 1130-1300 Lunch 1300-UTC Area I & II Bus Departure (Area I-Camp Casey / Camp Red Cloud; Area II-K16 / Yongsan) 1400-UTC Area III Bus Departure (Osan AFB / Suwon)
- In-Processing Guidance
- In-processing Uniform: ACUs/OCPs
- Documents Required to be on-hand
- PCS Orders & DA Form 31
- Immunization / Medical / Dental Records
- Marriage / Divorce / Birth Certificates
- Current Civilian (Stateside) Driver’s License
- POV/VPC Shipment Docs / Commercial Storage Contract / Receipts>$75
- Travel / Hotel / Baggage Receipts & Pen
- Additional Information
- Pinpoint Orders will be distributed NLT Day II
- Immediately inform 19th HRC Front Desk Cadre if you’re missing luggage
- At Hoc: warnings1.army.mil/SelfService/2026316, Phone: 010-6723-3255 = 011-8210-6723-3255
- All Cadre members can be identified by a Black position patch located on the left arm of the ACU/OCP uniform
- FRONT DESK Contact Information
- DSN: 757-2387/2384
- From Cell Phone: 05033-57-2387/2384 (24 hours)
- LNO contact information is available at the front desk
- Arrival over a weekend
- DBIDS enrollment can only be completed on duty days (you will need orders and two forms of ID to access the installation)
- 1. Ration Cards or stamps can only be completed on duty days (limits PX and Commissary access)
***End of Day briefs are given by designated Cycle NCOs/Cadre at the completion of each day of in-processing
The following general information should help you navigate the in-processing week with ease. If you have questions or concerns about activities or events, discuss them with the 19 HRC Cadre.
- Where to eat
- DFACS (Military only):
- Spartan DFAC Bldg 6321
- Tomahawk DFAC, Bldg 6702
- Talon DFAC, Bldg 2097
- Hours: Mon-Fri—B: 0730-0900; L: 1130-1300; D: 1700-1830
- Wknd/Holiday—Brunch: 0930-1300; D: 1700-1830
- Main PX food court (BLDG 5700). Open 0630-2200 daily
- Flightline Restaurant (BLDG 1431). Open M-F, 0630-2100. Weekends 0800-2100.
- Flightline Restaurant (BLDG 1431). Open M-F, 0630-2100. Weekends 0800-2100.
- Sentry Mini Mall (BLDG S-400). Open 1000-1900 daily. They also deliver to lodging and the barracks. You can either go online at www.myexchangefood.com or call 070-7597-0450.
- The Original Pancake House (BLDG 1740). Open 0630-2100 daily.
- USO (limited refreshments) inside the One-Stop Buildin
- Quiznos Bldg. 6400 inside the One-Stop Building. Mon-Fri 0730-1700, Sat 1000-1700, Sun Closed
*Note: the AAFES food court is within walking distance of the One-Stop building. As the construction on Camp Humphreys is on-going, more options will be available soon. You can check the AAFES ShopMyExchange for a complete list.
- Cell Phone Venders
There are cell phone vendors at USOs, Sentry Village Shops, One Stop building and the Main PX. We suggest you take care of your cell phone needs here at Humphreys, even if you’re stationed at another installation in Korea. There are several plans to choose from offering services such as text, data and phone calls to the States.
- An easy way to have a taxi come to you is to text 1544-9080. Use the following format: (# pickup location # destination # Humphreys #). Four hashtags are required.
- The TMP and Korean driver’s license test center is in building 7010.
- The Blood Alcohol Limit in Korea is 0.05 which is much lower than most states. Koreans take this very seriously and have checkpoints throughout the country on a regular basis. Even though the Korean drinking age is 19, Soldiers under the age of 21 are not allowed to drink on or off-post in Korea and will be prosecuted under the UCMJ. Additionally, Soldiers (regardless of age) are not allowed to drink during in-processing.
- There is a readiness recall in place in Korea where all Soldiers must, as a minimum, be on-post or in their residence if living off-post by 0100 every night. Breaking this will result in UCMJ action.
- ATM’s to withdrawal Korean Won or American Dollars can be found at various locations on Post. The walk-in gate, as well as the Main PX have several ATM’s. The exchange rate changes each day, however a good round number for figuring it is KRW1000 (Korean Won) to a US $1.
- Recommended Apps
- BAACH – Brian Allgood Army Community Hospital for all things medical
- South of Seoul – suggestions for food, services, and cultural locations outside Humphreys
- AAFES Taxi
- AIR MATTERS (Real-time Air Quality Indicator)