Fitness is at the core of everything we do in Eighth Army. To help you in your quest to achieve new heights in personal fitness and health we have provided a series of links below that contain information on health, wellness and physical fitness.
EIGHTH ARMY FITNESS FORUM RISKS OF USE:
The content provided on the Eighth Army Fitness Forum is not intended as a substitute for medical care or diagnosis. None of the dietary or exercise information or programs on Eighth Army’s Fitness Forum should be performed or otherwise used without a review from your physician or health care provider first.
- Eighth Army Soldier Warrior Athlete
- Eighth Army SAW Program Guide and Workout Menu
- Eighth Army SAW Program Level MOI
- Eighth Army SAW Program POI
- PRT, 8 x Step Training Model
- Sleep and Performance Enhancement
- Soldiers' Guide to the Performance Triad
- PRT Troop Talks
- PRT Troop Talk 1
- PRT Troop Talk 2
- PRT Troop Talk 3
- Nutritional Guidance
- Alcohol and Performance
- Caffeine and Athlete Performance
- Dietary Supplements vs. Food
- Eating Before Exercise
- Eating for Recovery
- Gaining Weight-Building Muscle
- Performance Resource Center
- Medical Alert - Dietary Supplements
- Nutrition Intake and Timing
- Nutrition Services Offered
- Performance Hydration
- Hybrid Fitness Programs
- [Ground Based Equipment Tutorials] Introduction
- [Ground Based Equipment Tutorials] Combo Incline
- [Ground Based Equipment Tutorials] Jammer Instructions
- [Ground Based Equipment Tutorials] Machine Movement Overview
- [Ground Based Equipment Tutorials] Squat Lunge Instructions
- [Ground Based Equipment Tutorials] Twist Instructions
- Kettle Bell Training
- U.S. Army Crossfit Study
- USA Powerlifting Technical Rules
- U.S Army Physical Training Manuals
- Ranger Athlete Warrior
- Other Army Fitness Manuals
EIGHTH ARMY FITNESS FORUM DISCLAIMER :
The information contained within Fitness Forum is not intended to provide specific physical or mental health advice, or any other advice whatsoever, for any individual or company and should not be relied upon in that regard. We are not medical professionals and nothing on this website should be misconstrued to mean otherwise.
There may be risks associated with participating in activities mentioned on the Eighth Army Fitness Forum for people in poor health or with pre-existing physical or mental health conditions. Because these risks exist, you will not participate in any of the activities or exercise regimens mentioned on this page if you are in poor health or have a pre-existing mental or physical condition. If you choose to participate in these risks, you do so of your own free will and accord, knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks associated with such activities.
These risks may also exist for those who are currently in good health right now. If you chose to participate in these risks, you do so of your own free will and accord, knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks associated with such activities.
As with any exercise program you assume certain risks to your health and safety. Nothing on this site is meant as a substitute for medical advice. You must consult your doctor before beginning ANY meal plan or exercise program, no exceptions. You are using plans, program's, workout's and coaching at your own risk and Eighth Army is not responsible for any injuries or health problems you may experience or even death as a result of using the Eighth Army Fitness Forum.